The MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotometer (Chemistry Analyzer) is a compact, economical, standalone benchtop visible spectrophotometer supplied with exclusive software offering the capability of up to 4 absorbance readings per sample to accommodate sequential reactions. An extensive and continually expanding range of pre-installed protocols for use with Megazyme test kits, is also included, offering ease of use for the analyst, providing on-board step-by-step instruction and fully automated calculation of results, even accounting for individual sample dilution.
Its streamlined design offers touch screen interface, superb optics, on-board curve-fitting software, and built-in printer to meet the requirements of modern laboratories and wineries.
The MegaQuant™ Wave is available as a single item spectrophotometer (D-MQWAVE-1) or as the MegaQuant™ Wave Starter Pack (D-MQWAVE-2).
The MegaQuant™ Wave Starter Pack provides all equipment and accessories needed for immediate sample analysis and includes the MegaQuant™ Wave Spectrophotmeter, pipettes, sample tubes, volumetric flasks, timer, PVPP tablets and filtration apparatus.
• Over 70 pre-installed protocols for use with an extensive range of Megazyme test kits (manual assay procedures)
• Exclusive software capable of up to 4 absorbance readings per sample to accommodate sequential reactions
• Fully automated data analysis (automated results calculation accounting for individual sample dilution)
• Twice as many tests available using Megazyme test kits (option to use half volumes stated in the manual assay
• Use as a standard visible spectrometer in absorption mode (MegaCalc™ compatible)
• Suitable for low sample numbers/small laboratories/wineries