1. What information do we collect and how do we use it?
You may choose to give Food Tech Solutions your personal information. If you do, we collect and store your information in the following ways:
We may use this information for the following purposes;
• To pick and deliver products to you
• To process your requests and orders
• To respond to compliments and complaints
• To improve our website
• To inform you of, and provide you with, new and existing products and services offered by Food Tech Solutions from time to time
Any information we collect will not be used in ways that you have not consented to.
If you send us an email, we will store your email address and the contents of the email. This information will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it. We may use the information we collect to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to our website, new and special offers we think you will find valuable. If at any stage you no longer wish to receive these notifications you may opt out by sending us an email.
Food Tech Solutions monitors this website in order to identify user trends and so we can improve the site if necessary. Any of this information, such as the type of site browser your computer has, will be used only in aggregate form and your individual details will not be identified.
2. How do we protect your personal information and who has access to that information?
As required by the Privacy Act 1993, Food Tech Solutions follows strict procedures when storing and using the information you have provided.
We do not sell , trade or rent your personal information to others. We may however provide your personal information to third parties in certain circumstances, including:
• If you consent
• To a third party if required to by a court of law or the New Zealand Police
• If we suspect fraud we may supply your information to our bankers, the relevant credit card issuer or issuers or to the
New Zealand Police
• If you shop online, to our third party payment processor.
3. What should you do if you want to change your details or if you don't want to receive emails from us anymore?
At any stage you have the right to access the personal information we hold, and, if that information is incorrect, you have the right to amend or update your information. Please contact through the Contact Us Form to do this. We may request proof of identity before we disclose any information to you.
We welcome any questions or comments you may have. Please feel free to contact us through the Contact Us Form.
6. Credit Card Security
Customers who wish to use a credit card to make a purchases can do so by phoning Food Tech Solutions for details. Food Tech Solutions does not store or collect customers credit card details. We use a secure website to process payments.
Please also refer to our Terms and Conditions.